Alright, it's not that special, but doesn't it sound after-schoolish?
Chari is not the only one who has been avoiding being accountable... I don't even have the babysitting excuse (I've been there - used to eat 6 giant cookies in a sitting and go back for more). I feel for you Chari, I really do.
After a week and a half of lazing about I finally got out of bed and went to the gym this morning. And then I very, very bravely weighed myself when I got home. 177, up 1 lb. from whenever the last time I weighed in. Better than up 6 lbs, but still not where I want to be.
I counted the workout days I have left until we go to see Ryan's fam, and I only have 21 days (counting today and all Saturdays) to lose (now) 7 lbs. This may get tricky.
2.25.2009
A very special weigh in
Posted by Valerie at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Just keep swimming.....Just keep swimming.....what can you do just swim, swim.
Just do your best. That's all you can do!
Post a Comment