I went to the Doctor yesterday and was weighed for the first time since having the baby. So...drum roll please........128! Yes! My goal weight is 120-125. Unfortunately, I have picked up a few bad habits since deliver. Such as not going to the gym (actually, haven't gone for nearly 2 and a half months and I know 'such things are to be expected'), and eating massive amounts of sugary carbs.....mmmmmm, sugary carbs........I could go for some right now....
Today I went to the gym in an effort to at least try to maintain where I'm at and possibly transform the 'bowl full of jelly' into 'abs of steel'. That's a stretch (haha, stretch, I just had a baby everything is stretched, haha I'm so funny!).
So 128 (I just wanted to say that again) with the hopes of good things to come. I should probably stop making cookie dough and keeping it in the fridge though.
8.11.2009
Yea Baby!
Posted by Sheena at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mmmm, sugary carbs!
You crack me up! That's awesome about your weight - only 3-8 lbs to lose and then it's just main-tain. You can totally do it.
Wow, you are my hero! I'm so far off from my goal weight, or even my pre-pregnancy weight, that I can't even think about it or I'll cry! And I still have 3 months to go! Sigh...
Good for you!
Post a Comment