I'm changing my starting weight to 175. Because I gained three freakin' pounds in a week. Yah. I'm awesome.
In other news I feel it's only fair to warn you that I have actually begun to work out. Pretty much every other day, not killing myself, but nice and steady-like. Today I ran 25 minutes at 5.2 mph and only stopped because the preset timer was winding down. That may not seem like much to you runners out there, but it means that I ran over 2 miles without getting to the point of feeling like I was going to die, which is HUGE for me. I just keep adding a little everyday. I may actually have to bump the timer up to more than 30 minutes in order to keep adding...not a bad thing.
And then I do my little weight machine routine. I'm fully expecting to gain more weight before I lose a lot, because muscle weighs more than fat, blah de blah blah blah. Anyway, I'm going to look awesome. Because I also have not had an increase in appetite. It's actually going away. And I've put myself into counseling so I fully expect that to help...mental and emotional health should translate into better physical health, right?
Anyway, consider yourselves warned ;)
8.05.2010
Fair Warning
Posted by Valerie at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment