Okay people...we owe some money to Chari. Chari...do you want to post your address or do you want to email it privately to everyone? Let us know....and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You did awesome! In fact everyone did great!
Andrea, if you send me your email address I'm more than happy to send you an invite to join us :)
11.14.2010
Time to Pay Up
Posted by Valerie at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yah, good job to everyone! It kind of didn't feel like a fair win...since Val beat me and Marilyn started late...but I'll take it!
I don't think I want to post my address, so how about you email me at chari_lodge at yahoo dot com and I'll send it to you. Or, if anyone (Val?) has everyone else's addresses, I could just send it to you...
how much is it?? now you can afford some new pants for your new rockin body!!
Okay, count me in :) andrea dot laplante26 at gmail dot com
Mar,
We started out at $5, double or nothing was $10...I don't think it's fair for you to pay the $10 though since you weren't part of the original bet and you started late...I'm thinking $5 for you but the rest of us need to pony up the $10 ;)
Sounds good to me. Thanks!
Post a Comment