CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.08.2010

1 step forward 2 steps back

The beginning of November, I hit 5% weight loss, which was super sweet! I thought I was on a roll, and then the yo-yo-ing began.....GRRR!

I've lost and gained the same 2.5 pounds for the last 4 weeks, and though I lost 1.2 tonight, stepping on the scale I felt like it was a crap shoot whether I had lost anything at all. I was super excited about losing a pound, but worried about next week because I've felt so crappy and fat all week. I think when I feel better about myself, I make better choices, and in turn lose more weight, so why of why do I sabotage myself...............................

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You sabotage yourself because we ALL do. This may be the pot calling the kettle black but just keep your chin up. I certainly feel the same way MOST OF THE TIME and it is SO counter productive.

Chari said...

I'm totally in the same boat! I've been yo-yoing for the last month and I feel like awful!

You are not alone, holidays are stressful and there is way too much good food to turn to!

Keep it up and try not to get too discouraged!

Marilyn said...

A pound is a pound!! But yes, it happens to us all, darn it! If you can make it through the holidays without putting extra weight on then you are doing great!!