CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.17.2011

Hey look, a post!

I did Hcg again in April and lost ten pounds. I am on it for the last time right now and wanted to give an update...

Today is day 9...1 full week of the 500 calorie part of the diet. I am down 7.6 pounds. My weight today is 130.8.

From the time that I decided to start losing weight about 3 years ago I am now down 75 pounds. Wahoo! My weight in high school was 125, and I may actually get there again. My body is different, I have stretch marks now that I didn't have then, but I'm wearing a size 6, and I have no muffin top, no rolls of any kind. I might even get into a size 4...ridiculous! I've never been that size! Do you have any idea how good it feels to not only look good in your clothes but to also look good in your swimsuit? It's amazing! I love it! There are actually places on me where you CAN'T pinch an inch! I finally feel like me again and it's such a wonderful feeling!

Try not to hate me too much ;)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Too bad...I hate you. Just kidding. i love you lady. I'm glad that you feel happy.b b

Andrea said...

I don't hate you, I'm inspired, you look like a super-model! Congrats.

Sheena said...

Way to go!