CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.19.2010

The Trash Talk Starts NOW

I am (probably) not one of those people that's going to keep any sort of weight loss a secret. And as I have already mentioned that I am a BIG talker, I feel it is only in keeping with my duty as such to inform you that I lost 2 pounds last week. Without working out.

Yep, 181.

Also, I got up and went to the gym this morning. Catch me if you can, suckas!

1 comments:

Chari said...

Hmmm...not bad, not bad...

I'll see your 2 lbs and raise you 2 lbs. That's right, I'm down 4 lbs...190.

In all fairness, that was after I'd exercised but it was also after breakfast this morning.

Oh, and I ate out TWICE this weekend AND had a family dinner at my Mom's house last night. Y'all KNOW that dinner at my mom's house doesn't usually include healthy eating or small amounts of food. Plus we topped it off with cake and ice cream for my nephew's b-day.

I wonder what will happen when I actually start eating HEALTHY....watch out!