CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.14.2011

Help

I have a bit of a problem. I keep losing weight, but not because I'm trying. I am so stressed out that I have absolutely no appetite and so I'm not eating enough. I know you all think I'm being stupid and should take it and be happy, but I've lost 5 pounds in the week and a half that Joe's been gone and I'm not on hcg. I'm now at 125.2 which, while I like the number, the way I've gotten there isn't healthy.

So how do I eat when the thought of eating makes me want to hurl? I like food, but nothing sounds good, I eat what I do because I know I have to eat something. But I literally ate half a peanut butter sandwich and a granola bar yesterday and that was it. I had additional calories from a couple of pops but I dropped 1.2 pounds from yesterday to today.

I know the best thing is to alleviate my stress but that's basically out of my hands. Joe's ex is making life very difficult...we're dealing with lawyers on a daily basis which gets expensive. Then Joe's job is getting ready to change which vessel he goes to so we don't know if he's coming home after just a week and a half out, if he's going straight to a new boat, or going to Louisiana for training or some combination of those. The problem there is that if he's not working on a boat he's not getting paid at his regular rate. So then we throw financial issues on top of things. Also, we've recently decided that I need to get a job so I'm filling out applications, submitting resumes, and typing up cover letters like a mad woman. I had my first interview yesterday and they offere me $9 an hour...Um no. That's kind of the whole reason I went to school and into debt was so that I could make more than they offer at Walmart. It's so bad that not only can I not eat, I'm not sleeping, and my period started an entire week early.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Come visit me and I will force feed you. Will that help?

Call me.

Sheena said...

As I was reading this it reminded me of being pregnant. So, I tried to think of my 1st tri coping techniques. First of all, if there is something you can eat, DO IT. Whatever doesn't make you want to run for the bathroom, eat it. That doesn't mean it sounds good it just sounds possibly edible. Also, stick to an eating schedule. At each regular meal time, find whatever is the least offensive and eat it. If, at any time during the day something sounds good, eat it. Even if it is not healthy. Chances are you need the calories.
Don't know if that helps but it is some of what I try to do when I am don't want to eat.