Today I didn't overeat and I managed to drink only 1 coke, and I got some exercise in the form of yardwork. Overall, not too bad. I did catch myself naked in the mirror after my shower and have suddenly found my resolve to get my stomach back into SOME kind of shape. Like flat. That would be nice.....So pilates, here I come!
7.16.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm proud of you. I have started taking my anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, and Ritalin again so I can focus on doing something and not want to kill myself over the state of the sagging belly.
At this point when I lose weight the fatty skin just sags further down. How depressing. Plus, I know I'd eventually need a tummy tuck; you cannot be this overweight and stretched out and hope to get taught ever again on your own. And those shows scare the crap out of me....
Not thinking about it.... not thinking about it....
that's not very motivating, is it?
You should just be glad you're not at this point. There's your motivation... don't get there!
Post a Comment