Weigh-in: Don't ask. Okay, 140!!!! It may be 139 which is just not good enough for me to count. *MuscleweighsmorethanfatMuscleweighsmorethanfatMuscleweighs...*
I joined LAFitness. I decided to be perfectly honest with myself and realized I would not go work out at the other gym. I wasn't that motivated there. (I don't remember if I told you all that or if I just thought about telling you all that.) Now I have been going everyday (mostly).
This week:
Monday- Cardio (20min on the treadmill) and weights focusing on legs.
Tuesday- I think I'll try a new class called Body Sculpting. Sounds like something I could use. Great workout, lots of lunges. When I was done my arm muscles were shaking and it was hard to change my clothes. With in hours, I am unable to perform any weight bearing tasks (such as walking) using my legs. (On a personal note, I forgot to bring a clean bra. We weren't going home for a while so 'hanging loose' wasn't an option. In one of my not-finer-life-moments I used a blow dryer on my sports bra and cringed while I put it on. EWW. I know.)
Wednesday- Even though I have a bit of a cold and feel crummy and still can't walk or climb stairs, I head out for a light workout of cardio and weights focusing on my back.
Tomorrow: Kickboxing! Wahoo!
I went every day last week except for Tuesday. Oh, and the weekends. I'm trying. Really. I have been trying to watch what I eat and make better choices. I am being mindful of portion control. Now I just have to have patience I guess.
10.15.2008
Gym update
Posted by Sheena at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhhhh. You know it's a good workout if you cant move for days afterwards. Good times. Have fun at kickboxing. I am jealous.
Kickboxing was okay. It was a let down really but the teacher was good. She really had a lot of personality and did a good kickboxing workout. There are no bags though! I want the feel something when I punch. I want the satisfying sound. I want the resistance. sigh.
Post a Comment