I know that I've been absent for a very long time, but I'm ready to get serious about this again. I think that the last time I posted my weight I was at 162 (that was several weeks ago). Well, the results for this morning are that I'm at 158. Woo Hoo! Wish that it were due to some awesome dedication, but it's not. I've been eating junk (not huge quantities, but junk none the less) and my run this morning was the first one in more than a week. Okay, so the lack of runs had more to do with Joe being out of town, me getting sick, and oh yeah, the painfully cold temperatures. But the point is, I could be trying a lot harder and then imagine the results! My goal is 145 so, that's only 13 lbs to go, time to get serious!
12.17.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Good Job Chari.
Sometimes we loose weight when we stop stressing about loosing weight. It's amazing.
Post a Comment