Thanks for the guilt trip, Valerie! :)
I haven't stepped on a scale for a while - been in denial and/or scared of what it might say. But yesterday at Target I tried on a dress, two sizes smaller than any dress from there that has fit me in the last 5 or six years, and I could actually zip it up ... and I didn't even take off my shirt(s) to try it on, just my pants, so it actually fit better than that. It was a good day. I didn't buy it, because there is no way on earth that I would be able to nurse my baby while wearing it, but that is beside the point. It fit, and that's all I care about right now.
I haven't stepped on a scale for a while - been in denial and/or scared of what it might say. But yesterday at Target I tried on a dress, two sizes smaller than any dress from there that has fit me in the last 5 or six years, and I could actually zip it up ... and I didn't even take off my shirt(s) to try it on, just my pants, so it actually fit better than that. It was a good day. I didn't buy it, because there is no way on earth that I would be able to nurse my baby while wearing it, but that is beside the point. It fit, and that's all I care about right now.
1 comments:
GOOD JOB! It always feels nice to feel thin.
You should have stepped on the scale yesterday. You felt good so what did it matter what the scale said?
I know what you mean about the dress thing. That is why I always bottle feed my babies at church from day #1. Then I can wear whatever the heck I want. :)
Post a Comment