Stress eating.....more stress eating.....and yet, MORE stress eating. What does all of this equal? Who knows because I refuse to step on the scale.
Sometimes life totally suck! Mine sure does right now!
Wish us luck............we are gearing up for yet another rejection! (I know, such the optimist).
At least I do have some self control. Not the kind that keeps you from eating what is in your house but the kind that at least pushes you to throw things away (or drown) things that don't belong in your house.
Amongst loads of peer pressure last night (thanks Val :) ) I bought two half gallons (or at least they USED to be half gallons) of ice cream. When I got home I discovered that they were BOTH chocolate ice cream. Rob doesn't eat chocolate ice cream and because of this fact, it would be my job to finish them both off. NOT GOOD! I served myself up a VERY generous portion (although I had JUST gotten home from my Step class) and chowed.
Well, this morning I threw both half gallons in the garbage......OUTSIDE, so they can not be retrieved. I just cant stand it anymore. I'm going to get really FAT and that sucks. But at the same time I don't care. Am I making any sense? Not really.....I know.
So, for now I am safe.........until I buy the next load of garbage.
Save me.............save me from myself.
3.27.2009
Stress eating......
Posted by Melanie at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will abstain from the peer pressure from now on. ;)
He He....thanks.
Unfortunately I am easily swayed. Like a social drinker....I am a social eater.
Post a Comment