Uh, why am I the last post? People? Did you forget you're suppossed to be posting here? Hello?
I'm weighing in at 177 lbs. Which makes sense since I've gotten to the gym about 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I still think my scale is broken, since I'm having to make adjustments by what's it's saying I weigh when nothing's on it. But maybe it all works out in the end. Hopefully this means all my hormones have righted themselves.
Here's a question for y'all....The heaviest I ever weighed myself was 205 lbs in August. BUT, I didn't start religiously keeping track until I started working out regularly almost a month later. By then I was down to 200 lbs. Even though I wasn't working to lose those 5 lbs, can I still claim them as lost? I haven't been, and I kinda want to so give me your input, please.
If you count those first 5 lbs I'm down 28 lbs since August. Otherwise 23 lbs since September.
3.11.2009
Wednesday Weigh-In
Posted by Valerie at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OF COURSE you should count those 5 lbs. You did loose them, did you not. They didn't just magically vanish.
COUNT THEM......way to go on 28 lbs!
Count it! Pounds lost are pounds lost! Give yourself as much credit as you can possibly find to give!!!
Are you kidding? Why would you NOT count it? Give yourself credit for it all!
Sometimes I count my weight loss from my heaviest point BEFORE I had Andrew, when I was 9 months pregnant, mostly because it sounds cool to say that I've lost almost 90 lbs. But, in all fairness, it is only (only?) 65lbs.
Post a Comment