I don't know how interested you all are in my weight gain (since I'm currently not losing...) But I am trying to keep my gain to the minimum and still be healthy for me and the babe. I figured I'd weigh in after going to the doctor last week. I didn't like the number on the scale. But here' how it was skewed:
Since I knew I was going to the doctor, I didn't use the potty before leaving the house. Then, I had to do the glucose test so I checked in at the lab and drank my 4 gallons of supersweetnotquiteorangesoda drink. Then I went upstairs for my doctor appointment. Needless to say, when the nurse asked me to step on the scale, it was all I could do to move to the scale without, uh, having an accident. I weighed in at 148lbs.
The next day, I weighed in at the gym after using the bathroom, not wearing my shoes and not having drank the afore mentioned delicacy. 144 lbs. Somehow I lost 4 lbs overnight! It's a miracle!
The official weight I'll be going with is 144. I think it is much more accurate.
4.14.2009
I had a weigh in
Posted by Sheena at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I EVER weighed 144 lbs PREGNANT. Sadly, I was already fat before I ever got pregnant.
I think you're doing AWESOME!
I second Val's thoughts, good for you!
Post a Comment