I have lost 30 lbs in 3 months and have kept it off for an additional 3 months. I felt really good when I hit that point, smaller jeans, what's not to love? But lately, I hate my body again. Not in the sataniswinning kind of way, just in the itcouldbebetter kind of way. Which is probably good, because if I continue to stay happy with it where's the motivation to lose more?
I don't know if I'm making any sense to anyone but me....
At any rate, I've decided that if I did it once, then I can do it again: 30 lbs, 3 months. That gives me until the end of June, I may even fudge and give myself to the end of July, when we move to Montana. So I'm counting on all y'all to keep me motivated. Let those cowpokes meet the skinny version of Val.
Please?
4.03.2009
So just knock that snack cake out of my hands
Posted by Valerie at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Go Val....Go Val.....Go, Go, Go Val!
Post a Comment