CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.13.2009

2 days in a row....good for me!

I started working out again....now that the flu and sinus infection have finally excited my body.

I now have two days in a row. That's excellent as of late for me. Sad really. Gone are the workouts 6 days a week. What has happened to me. It has been a good 2 or 3 months since I had that kind of consistency. No wonder I am putting on weight.

We'll see how it goes.

When I went to the DR. the other day I weighed in at 151 lbs. Not bad but not where I want to be. I will weigh again in two weeks when I go back to the doctor.

Hopefully the "happy" pills she put me on will not cause me to gain weight. It says there could either be weight gain or loss of appetite. I just love how they have to cover both bases. I could use a bit of an appetite depressant.....hopefully I will swing that way. :)

(Yes, Val......I AM on something......DON'T TELL YOU KNOW WHO!.......oh wait, you aren't in her ward anymore. Oh well, just in case you run into her, don't tell her okay? Wouldn't want her gloating about it being her idea and how good it is for me). :)

1 comments:

Valerie said...

I meant to comment when I read your post originally, but I think someone was screaming at the time.

But really....GOOD FOR YOU! It's so hard to get back in the swing of things, totally speaking from experience!

I miss you.