CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.17.2008

So...

What, so Valerie goes on hiatus and now NO ONE can blog on this? Because I'm sure all your excuses about PMSing are over by now. If not, see a doctor.

Okay, so it's Wednesday again. And I'm going to be brave, again. I weighed myself yesterday with a full bladder (WHY doesn't Rite Aid let you use their bathroom!?!). I am putting the full weight even though I do know how much a full bladder of pee weighs. (that's a different story in which I was at Weight Watchers and had to go so they re-weighed me and I lost 4 more pounds)

292.

I'm claiming this as a person victory since I have started eating more again due to the anorexia caused by the medication I recently started has lessened in its' effect.

Whatever. I'm losing it and that's what counts!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Go Holly! Way to lose it! I'm going to post too...