I stepped on the scale yesterday and.....drumroll please..... 136!
Here's for the confession part:
I haven't been to the gym for over a week. We've all been a little sick around here so I haven't gone to work out. However, my appetite is and has been almost nill. Hence the loss of 4 pounds. I suspect if I ever start feeling well that weight will come back. Something about losing weight when you're sick never stays off.
Oh well.
11.17.2008
Confessions...
Posted by Sheena at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah, but 4 lbs is 4 lbs, no matter what!
Ahhhhh I hate that. Unfortunately, I still eat like crazy when I am sick.
Except for the time at the end of my pregnancy with Isaac. I didn't eat or drink and was hospitalized for it. But....in the end, I lost 3 lbs the week I delivered him. Who wouldn't want to start their prego weight loss early. I wouldn't care to do it again but at the time I was stoked.
Post a Comment