CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.25.2010

One week to go....

I've made it three whole weeks without any treats. That's huge for me! There have been a couple of close calls (like the baby shower I had for my cousin ...or the birthday party for my grandpa...or like every night after the kids are in bed!) but I've held strong. The one slip up was when we went to dinner this weekend as a family and they accidentally brought me regular soda instead of the diet that I'd ordered. So not my fault! I'm not counting that. One more week to go!

As far as the rest of my weight loss journey, not much happening there. Since I last reported, I've lost a whole 1 lb. That's it. I've been so good about exercising, building up time and intensity, and eating better and less. Joe tries to comfort me by saying that I'm rebuilding all of the muscle that I lost after an entire pregnancy on the brink of bedrest...but seriously, I could would appreciate some better results for my efforts! Oh well, I'll keep at it and hopefully the results will come...soon.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

seriously, the fact that you've lost anything at all and haven't gained while you're doing all the muscle building is HUGE!!!

You've lost fat and you've gained muscle which means you look better and feel better, right? Don't worry about the scale at this point, go more by how you're clothes are fitting ;)

Way to go! Keep up the good work!

Sheena said...

YOU SO ROCK! And really, what Val said. She's right.

Melanie said...

I know you hate to hear it but Joe is right. Keep it up. You will definitely start seeing results soon.