CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.16.2012

Day One, check!

I did it today!  I went to the gym.  I stayed an hour and a half.  I did 30 min on the elliptical and burned 300 calories.  I went down to the weights and worked my tris and bis as well as some ab stuff for about 20 minutes (I stretched too) then I went back up for another 30 min and 300 calories.
Tonight I'm tired, naturally.  But I feel good about my eating.  I had toast and cracked wheat (with brown sugar ;) for breakfast, a cheese stick for snack, spaghetti and meatballs for lunch, 1/4 cup of dark chocolate covered acai and blueberries (have you seen those at Costco? SO GOOD.) for another snack and zucchini/bacon/onion soup for dinner.  On top of that I have drank a TON of water.  I've probably filled up my water bottle at least 5 times and I've had milk.
I feel good.  Tomorrow is another day.  Like I said, one day-one week-one month at a time.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Good for you! Way to follow through on your plan...I'm really proud of you! Now sleep the deep sleep of the worked out and do it again tomorrow! Rah rah rah, sis boom bah!!!

Andrea said...

YAY!!

Melanie said...

Ha ha Ha...Way to go Sheena...way to go!!

See...we're not only your cheerleaders, we're your groupies.

Way to go lady.

Keep it up.

Marilyn said...

Keep it up! You're doing awesome!