CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.06.2009

Not a weigh-in

Is anyone else having a hard time working out because of the snow? Or am I just lazy and blaming the snow? I worked out on Friday (thanks Cherie for killing my thighs), but not Saturday, and not Monday since we were suppossed to get a ton of snow. We did get some but not like I was thinking. I think ever since the one HUGE storm I keep expecting it to happen again, and I don't want to get stuck somewhere. Or maybe I'm just lazy. I did go work out this morning, snow or not.

I've also got to get back into the ab groove since I always did my 270 crunches a day at home. I haven't done any since the kids started winter break 3 weeks ago, and it's starting to show. And that is just laziness. Guess I'll go do them now...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

There is nothing like sun and the thought of swimsuit season that gets a person back on track.

Unfortunately the sun and swimsuit season seem a far ways away for those of us here in Spokane.

Besides, arent we supposed to put on a few pounds in the winter to help us stay warm?

Chari said...

I'm totally feeling the effect of the snow. Of course, that could be because my main source of exercise is running...that's gotten a little difficult! I haven't completely given up (I went about three miles this morning) but I'm really feeling the absence.

No big surprise, then, that I've gained weight the last few weeks. I'm not ready to disclose numbers yet, I'm too mortified at what the scale is saying.

I just have to keep telling myself that I am at least 30lbs lighter than I was this time last year. That helps.

Anywho, I'm sick of the snow!

Sheena said...

No exercise from this quadrant either. I did weigh myself this morning at 134 lbs. I'm okay with that since it has been *cough*3*cough* weeks.